Building a better tomorrow...
Our goal is to prevent and treat the inappropriate use of alcohol and drugs in our community. We will insure that all services are readily available and rendered in a manner reflective and responsive to the population served.
Mansfield Urban Minority Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Outreach Program, Inc
Mansfield UMADAOP, Inc. is a public 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Agency
- Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services Board (OHMHAS)
- Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Richland County (ADAMHS)
- Richland County Youth & Family Council
- Ohio Department of Health
- CHAP (Community Health Access Program)
- Richland County Jobs and Family Services
- Richland County United Way
Committed to building a better community...one day at a time.
If you are interested in making a financial donation to Mansfield UMADAOP, Inc. please feel free to click the button below, or contact our office Monday through Friday, from 8:30am-4:30pm, at 419-525-3525, and someone will be available to help you.
UMADAOP of Mansfield, Inc
Urban Minority Alcoholism &
Drug Abuse Outreach Program