Building a better tomorrow...
Our goal is to prevent and treat the inappropriate use of alcohol and drugs in our community. We will insure that all services are readily available and rendered in a manner reflective and responsive to the population served.
Mansfield Urban Minority Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Outreach Program, Inc
- Treatment Services - provide assessments, individual, family and group counseling as well as IOP, aftercare groups and relapse prevention.
- Medication Assisted Treatment - Office based Suboxone treatment with on-site Physician to evaluation and prescribe medication for assisting in treatment and recovery.
- Cornerstone Project - outpatient recovery program and medication assisted treatment serving Dayton, Springfield and Elyria (offers Spanish speaking services at Elyria office). Click on link to view their programs.
- Prevention Services - Young Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (YLOTT) provide services for adolescents and teens; a collaboration with Mansfield City Schools and Mansfield Elective Academy.
- Circle for Recovery Ohio (CFRO) - re-entry and support services for parolees, probationers and court referrals. Ohio Benefit Bank Services are available.
- Family Re-Entry—reuniting families of incarcerated men and women to reduce recidivism.
- U.S. District Court—providing treatment services and specimen collection for Federal Courts.
- Drug Court Treatment—provide treatment to clients referred by Richland County Common Pleas Court and Mansfield Municipal Courts.
- Help Me Grow—service coordination for pregnant women and infants from birth to three years old.
Mansfield UMADAOP Services
At Mansfield UMADAOP, we take care to provide our clients high quality services personalized for their unique needs.
All Prevention and Treatment services are certified by the Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services Board (OHMHAS) and sanctioned by the Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Richland County.
We offer the following services:
UMADAOP of Mansfield, Inc
Urban Minority Alcoholism &
Drug Abuse Outreach Program
TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE WHEN NEEDED